Agenda for IBAS 2019 contemplates themes that are fundamental to the sector
The 2nd edition of the IBAS – International Brazil Air Show, in addition to the new format focused on trends, technologies and innovation, contemplates addressing fundamental issues for the development of the air sector in Brazil and Latin America.
The first Brazilian event focused on the international aerospace industry and airport infrastructure, the IBAS – International Brazil Air Show will be held on September 11, 12 and 13, 2019, at the GRU Airport – São Paulo International Airport. The event, which will bring together leaders of the global air segment to discuss the development of the sector in Latin America, contemplates addressing fundamental issues for the development of the air segment.
The agenda of IBAS – International Brazil Air Show 2019 has different approaches related to the sector, such as:
- The Brazilian aerospace market in the international context;
- Supply chain and air cargo sector: trends, opportunities and challenges;
- Latin American innovation and creativity in the aerospace and air transport sector;
- Legal, financial and regulatory challenges in Latin America;
- New technologies and best practices in aviation training;
- The role of business aviation for the economic development of Latin America;
- General aviation: modernization of the sector for its full development;
- The importance of tourism for the sustainable economic development of air transport;
- Challenges for air integration and economic development of the sector in Latin America;
- Trends, innovation and collaboration of the Air Traffic Control sector in Latin America;
- Current stage and development of the space market in Latin America;
- The presence of women in the aviation and aerospace industry, among other things.
Air Lab Innovation and new format are highlights of IBAS 2019
IBAS – International Brazil Air Show 2019 will have a new format focusing on trends, technologies and innovation for the strengthening of air transport in Latin America, which has received suggestions from sponsors and supporters. One of the highlights of the event will be the Air Lab Innovation, which will address topics such as technology and innovation, drones, georeferencing, operations and passengers, and the future of technology. The space will include IBAS Startup Hub, an exclusive area for startups in the sector that will also have an award that will recognize the best projects.
“The 2nd Edition of IBAS – International Brazil Air Show will also count on several activities and parallel events for exhibitors, sponsors and participants in general, generating opportunities for networking and business, as the participating public will be composed of highly qualified professionals in the industries related issues. Undoubtedly, it will be a unique opportunity to foster discussions and promote business among the sectors involved with this market, considered fundamental for the development of Brazil and Latin America. It is important to emphasize that IBAS will add more value and leadership to the segment, which is undoubtedly a global force recognized for its excellence and state-of-the-art technology”, syas Paula Faria, creator of IBAS – International Brazil Air Show and executive director of Sator.
The event, sponsored by the Brazilian Air Force (FAB), the Ministry of Transport, the National Civil Aviation Agency (ANAC) and the Brazilian Airline Association (ABEAR).
READ MORE ABOUT IBAS – INTERNATIONAL BRAZIL AIR SHOW
Date: September 11, 12 and 13 of 2019
Local: GRU AIRPORT | Terminal 3 Edifício Garagem | Aeroporto, Guarulhos – SP, 07190-100
The air transport sector makes a great contribution to the economy of a country, creating jobs, generating wealth and connecting people. This market needs to grow in a planned and integrated way. And IBAS aims to bring together the aerospace, airport infrastructure and commercial and executive aviation suppliers to interlock these categories, thus developing improvements to the market.
In its 2nd Edition, the event is consecrated as the first Brazilian event focused on the international aerospace industry and airport infrastructure, bringing together government, entities and companies.
Registrations Opening | First promotional lot
Registrations for IBAS – International Brazil Airshow 2019 are open and, until the end of February (02/28), the first lot is available with reduced value.
CLICK HERE AND ENROLL!
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE PARTICIPATING SECTORS OF IBAS 2019?